Why buy or invest in the Costa del Sol?
It's fair to say that buying an overseas property has never been easier or as tempting, due to the current market conditions. With "quality of life" being high on everyone's agenda more and more people are choosing a second property abroad as an alternative to "trading up" in the UK and an increasing number of families are looking to move permanently to Southern Spain. Listed below are some of the reasons why the Costa del Sol should be your No.1 choice when buying a dream home or investment properties.
- Best climate in Europe, 320 sunshine days a year, averaging 70 °F
- Stunning scenery, beautiful beaches and award winning marinas
- Fastest growing economy in Europe after Ireland
- Unrivaled number of quality golf courses
- Lots of Modern quality properties with Andalucian charm
- The California of Europe, playground to the rich and famous
- Good shops, top restaurants and fabulous nightlife for all tastes
- Skiing in the mountains and sun drenched beaches only 2 hours apart
- Modern living in breathtaking surroundings with a laid back culture
- No work restrictions, good Local and International Schools
- You can speak your own language, largest British Ex-Pat Community
- Good Health Care and relaxed lifestyle
- All year round buzz due to residential as well as holiday homes
- Area attracts mixture of ages and Nationalities
- With low cost flights & Internet access, you could still run a UK business
- Strong property market with buyers from all over Europe
- Great investment potential
Costa del Sol Area Guide.
Click on the relevant location for more information.